top of page

cutesy party carts



Will you work with my event planner?


Yes. We will be happy to work with your event planner, wedding planner, vendor and venue. We can work together to make sure your event runs smoothly.

No. As per California State Law, we are not able to purchase, transport or provide any kind of alcohol.  The client must provide its own alcohol.

Do you provide champagne or alcohol for the Mimosa Cart?


Depending on the Cart and the package you choose, we request access at least 1 hour prior to  the event for setup and 30 minutes to takedown.

How long does it take to set up and take down?


Do you travel outside of Los angeles and ventury county?


We will travel anywhere for your special event. A travel fee will be applied if you are further than 15 miles from 93065

Please contact us for more information.


Unfortunately, we do not accept cancellations and we do not do refunds.

What is your cancellation policy?


Yes. To reserve your date, you must put a 50% non-refundable deposit which will be credited to your final invoice. Final remaining balance must be paid 14-days before your event date.

Do you require a Deposit?


Yes.  We will need access to a standard power outlet for the Cotton Candy, Popcorn and Coffee Bar Carts.

Do you need access to a power outlet?


bottom of page